With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay special attention to protecting confidentiality. This is why we attach great importance to ensuring the confidentiality of any personal data we collect.
Forms and interactive features
Your personal information is collected via forms, as follows:
- Contact form
- Sign up for our newsletter
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
Collecting personal data
We collect the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
Log files and cookies
We collect some information via log files and cookies*. This concerns mainly the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Pages browsed and requests
- Connection time and date
These cookies are used for:
* A “cookie” is a small data file sent to the user’s browser and saved on the terminal (computer, tablet, or smartphone). This file contains information including the user’s domain name, service provider, and operating system, as well as the access date and time. There is no risk of cookies damaging the user’s terminal and they have time-limited validity.
We agree to grant access and rectification rights to concerned individuals who wish to consult, modify, or even delete information about themselves.
To exercise this right, please contact:
- Adresse postale : FFramapack, Parc d’activites Jean Zay, Rue Haroun Tazieff, 33150 CENON France
- Courriel : contact [at] framapack.fr
All personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment. People who work for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We implement the following measures to ensure the security of your personal data:
- SSL Procedure (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Access management – authorised person
- Access management – person concerned
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup
We are committed to maintaining a high level of confidentiality, by integrating the latest technological innovations for securing the confidentiality of your transactions. However, as no mechanism provides maximum security, there is always some risk in using the internet to transmit personal data.
We agree to comply with European legislation, as stipulated in:
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- French Data Protection Act